Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Apollo High School Tailgate Party to Benefit Kim

This Friday, Sept. 11th, Apollo High School (the High School Kim attended), will be hosting a Tailgate Party to honor Kim and profits (40%) will be going to the Kim Miller Benefit Fund. The Tailgate Party will begin at 5:00 pm at the Apollo Football field. The cost is $5, which includes a hotdog/hamburger, chips and a drink. I think there will be raffle items as well.

Hope to see everyone there!

Regards,
Aunt Kathy

1 comment:

Stefany Pew said...

I love all these great things being set up for Kim still! It helps her loved ones keep her alive a little longer in their hearts. I wish I lived closer to that side of town because I'd love to come. I was digging through my purse this weekend while in California and I came across her funeral program. She is so beautiful! That main picture of her on the front is just stunning and it makes me stop and just stare for a minute or two. Love you Kimmy!