Thursday, May 28, 2009

Aunt Kathy Here With An Update

I have been getting calls asking how Kim is doing, so I thought I would give everyone an update. She had chemo yesterday at Dr. Zafar's office from 11:30 a.m. until after 6:00 p.m. It was a long day for her and Deron, but everything went well. She got a couple of new chemo's that she has not gotten before. I just spoke with Nan and she said Kim had a good night and rested pretty well and so far no nausea. Unfortunately, Deron got the flu that the kids had earlier this week and he is the one who had a rough night. I'm sure Kim will speak to you all soon on the blog, so stay tuned. Keep those prayers coming!!
Regards,
Aunt Kathy

1 comment:

Carol Urban said...

Thinking of you every day. Praying for you and your family every day. God bless!