Sunday, August 23, 2009

Think BLUE!!

I am happy to post our next Kim Miller Fundraiser!! I am super excited about the fun shirts I was able to help create & can't wait to see people wearing them/spreading the word!!

Shirt A:


Shirt B:



The shirts are being sold (1) shirt for $12 or (2) shirts for $20.

There is an order form/flyer/envelope in Kim's room or you can e-mail me directly @ phnx101@cox.net to order. Please leave your money in the envelope and mark the "paid" box on the order form...if you e-mail me, I will get you my address to send the money to.

Once I get a good size order, I will place the first order. We can order as many times as we need to & the shirts shouldn't take too long to get here...about a week after I order. If they need to be mailed out, I will make sure it all gets done as quickly as possible.

The shirts will be a 50/50 blend and the sizes run pretty average. I normally wear a medium size t-shirt and the mediums from this company fit perfect. My husband normally wears an XL and his XL's fit great.

If you'd like to help sell some of these shirts to help benefit Kim & her fabulous family, let me know and I will get an order form/flyer/envelope to you.

Xoxo,

Randi

2 comments:

Brooke and Brian said...

I don't know you but I would like to order and help sell these shirts. My sister is in the hospitol with colon cancer and I think this is a way I could help her since she doesnt live close and there isn't much I can do from here.

Mrs. Buv said...

Please e-mail me @ phnx101@cox.net!!

Randi