Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trying not to dwell...

So, I got a phone call today from our HR director at Corporate. He informed me that our entire division of John Laing Homes in Arizona is now CLOSED. They are completely pulling out of Arizona. This supposedly does not affect my long term disability because that is from the insurance company. I was beyond shocked. I want to thank everyone at the Corporate office in California for being such amazing people. It was such a pleasure meeting you all. And to my Phoenix team, you are all great people and I really enjoyed working with you all. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon. What is going on in our world today? This doesn't only affect our team...the trade companies that worked with us no longer have our business, the cleaners that did an awesome job cleaning our models no longer have a job...the list goes on and on. I would be so grateful is everyone reading this would say a prayer for all the people that have been affected by this. I will...like always...put my faith in God that he will put me where I need to be in the future.

Much love,

Kim

No comments: