Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Home!!!

Hello...That's right...I'm home. It feels so good to just sit on my sofa with my hubby. We are excited to get our lives somewhat back to normal. We can at least have us all at home sleeping under the same roof. We got a call from the nurse at Kiki's school this afternoon saying she possibly has an ear infection. Kiki's doctor happens to be my doctor as well and they were more than willing to get her into their office as soon as school was out with me coming home today. Dylan and Kiki are both being put on antibiotics to make sure we have no other germs coming into our home right now. I'm wearing my mask for now and the kids might stay at my mom's tonight until the kids have been on their antibiotics for 24 hours. We will be taking as many precautions as possible to keep my healthy.

I'm feeling great. I haven't really had any symptoms which the nurses thought I might have had. My next round of chemo will be on Nov. 7th.

Thank you for all your thoughts, prayers and support. This will be a long road but we will take it one step at a time and we are ready to fight!!!!

1 comment:

The Gwaltneys said...

So glad your home we love you!!