Wednesday, July 8, 2009

At home

Kim is at home surrounded by loving family and friends. She is tired and appreciates the thoughts and prayers.

The family is looking forward to their vacation in San Diego next week. Kim will fly with cousin Kristin and Eli this Saturday. The rest of the family is driving over.

Dylan is excited for San Diego, he says "I will go fishing, tummy surfing and if I see a mini shark I will catch it and put it on my board. I will also go crab hunting and will go under the waves."

Kiki is looking forward to her vacation as well. "I am going to find little crabs, play on the beach, play in the sand, do make-up on the beach, bring my mini chair, color at the beach, splash water on each other and do handstands and cartwheels on the beach."
Aunt Kathy

6 comments:

OBY,,Gayle said...

Well I hope you all have fun.
oby

Colleen said...

Have a most amazing trip!!! Thoughts and prayers with you always!

Unknown said...

Have fun, be safe, and by God, enjoy yourselves. Relax and laugh - that's what life's all about. You all deserve a wonderful vacation. Hugs...

Rebecca said...

Have a wonderful vacation. Kim please make sure you wiggle your toes in the sand! Its great therapy! Hugs, kisses and prayers to all of you.

Carol Urban said...

Ditto what your friend Rebecca said! Have a great trip!

Unknown said...

Hi Kimmie: Much LOVE to you and the family!! We'll be in San Diego the week after all of you so leave some good weather and sand for us! Enjoy your vacation with the family. Luv and Hugs... Auntie Callie