Sunday, January 25, 2009

Today was a good day...God is good!!!

This past week has been pretty good. I've felt good, had energy, had an appetite (well that never really left). Even this weekend which is normally my lowest count time where I feel a bit drained, take my temp a few times a day to make sure I'm not starting a fever, I've felt really good. I was actually pretty productive in my house yesterday. I felt like I accomplished a lot yesterday. It's been a while since I had that feeling.


This is Deron, Bill, Ryan and Regan moving a 1000 pound safe. The nightmare safe that took almost 2 years to get delivered correctly.

And the final product... Thank you guys for your help!


Also, something wonderful happened today. Deron went to church with the kids and I. It was a little more than he expected but he really liked our Pastor and the others he met today. Baby steps...

My hands are doing much better. I use the steroid cream each night before bed and I no longer wake up with swollen hands. I've been able to open my own water bottles the past few days. I know opening a water bottle to most is very minor but to someone who hasn't been able to do that simple task, it's awesome. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday then Chemo on Friday morning. Hopefully Thursday I'll remember to update on the doctors appointment with the chemo plan and new CEA count.
As always, I want to thank everyone for your continued support, prayers, faith in knowing I WILL BEAT THIS, continued dinners, and so much love. Thank you, thank you! You are all such amazing people and great cooks. That's something I would love to learn more about while I have a bit of free time. I think I would also like to learn to sew so I can make skirts that are long enough for me, etc. I've been making my wish list of things I want to learn more about during this time period. I need to actually schedule a few of these things so they happen.
Much Love,
Kim

No comments: