Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kim You Totally ROCK!!!!!!

I echo all of Kristin's comments below!!! I can't tell you how impressed I am with how you are handling all of this and how you are able to articulate how you are feeling through this blog. Your strength and positive attitude is an inspiration to all of us. You and your Mom have this attitude thing figured out and are able to inspire others with your positive can do spirit. Like they told you last Friday at Mayo, you will have down days and that is normal, but I know you will have more good days than bad days because of your great attitude and willingness to put everything in God's hands. As we have said over and over the past few weeks, he never gives us more than we can handle.
I love you more than words can adequately express,
Aunt Kathy

No comments: